Friday, January 20, 2006

It's a no work Friday


Well, since I have been getting some comments on my blog, I feel responsible to do more and keep up the pretense that I know something about blogging. What a fun way to keep in touch with family. Weather here in Roswell nice today - about 60 degrees and the fisherman has now gone for a boat ride. If he catches something, more to the good. I can now vacuum without interruption.
Here is picture of proud grandpa holding Emily, I think ---a few weeks ago. Look how small her fingers are compared to G.

4 comments:

Dorothy Gould said...

Yes, That is Emily, you can tell by the pink outfit. I always try to dress them in gender defining colors when G'ma and G'pa are visiting, makes it much easier for all of us! Emily's mother

Dorothy Gould said...

just testing the comment field...it says 0 comments, even tho mine posted....mike or kat, any thoughts? dor

Mike Maier said...

Nice work ma- I feel a little jealous not keeping up our own blog.
Dor- not sure about the comments- sometimes it takes a refresh for everything to show up (hey its free software!).

StephB said...

Emily is certainly beautiful!

I think it just takes a while for the comments to show up. Sometimes they are immediate but sometimes not.