Thursday, March 22, 2007

Nice to be home!



Well my trip is over and had a great time. Mike, Katharine and James were great hosts and treated the Mother special. Trip home eventful -Delta agent sent me to wrong gate (marked on the ticket) and after spending about 15 minutes looking to see why I was only one there, walked back to find someone who would know where I should go. Two gates down they were just about to start boarding and I showed agent my pass. He immediately put me in front of line and all was well. I was able to download my pictures today and will post some. Dad did fine while I was away and finally is over his cough. Right now he is out putting some stuff on his weeds. Spring is here - 77 degrees today. I need to learn how to have pictures and then caption. Mike and Kat in Enschede while we were out checking out town on Monday. We did not know nothing opens on Monday till noon so we just did some sightseeing. Other one is large church in Amsterdam , very old and very large. Took this from across the street while waiting for canal boat.




1 comment:

Dorothy Gould said...

Mom, Great pics, I really like the one of Mike and Kat. Once you have kids, it is rare to have a pic of just the two of you!