Monday, March 19, 2007

Visit to The Netherlands


Well, I made it here and Mike and Kat were right. The weather here is changeable by the minute. Sun could be out and next you look it is raining, sleeting and very windy. Having a wonderful time, enjoying my visit. Took a canal ride on Thursday thru Amsterdam, very relaxing. On Saturday went to a local castle in Delden with their friend Kristin and her two girls. I had never seen a castle with a moat - very interesting and educational. We were all able to get into her Honda van -nice to have friend like that. These pictures are some that Michael took since I cannot download mine. I left my wire at home, live and learn. Picture of canal and a houseboat of which there are many along the canal. Beautiful ones and some not so. People even have gardens on their boats. Pretty ride and also educational. More to follow.......

1 comment:

Dorothy Gould said...

Mom, You win the prize for best blogger...blogging from the NL, I am impressed! dor